October 11, 2012

Love what you do.

I'm a firm believer in doing what you love, and doing it well.

What is the point in sailing through life and not putting your heart and soul into anything?
If there is one thing in life that is certain it is change. Change is inevitable and it needs to be embraced. Right now I'm in a state of change, I'm ready for a new chapter after my travels, I'm ready to get into work and be productive. I love nothing more than constantly challenging my brain to learn and grow and constantly be learning and growing. I'm ready to be apart of something that is great and make my small mark in this world. Productivity is what makes the world go round. And you always need to strive to be better and do better than you already are.
My travels are finally over, I'm home and reality has kicked in.

Wish me luck.
♥ ♥

P.S. I love that I just came from a European summer and I'm going back into summer at home. Summer at home is when my soul is truly content with life, hot balmy nights, fresh fruit, swapping clothes for bikinis & generally just being a beach loving free spirit.

1 comment: