May 3, 2011

RAFW: ZIMMERMAN, MORRISON, LOVER & ROMANCE WAS BORN.

ZIMMERMAN: White, fresh, floral, lazer cut outs, sheer maxis, linens & hessian
Not a surprising collection, very Zimmerman-esque but summery & vintage inspired nonetheless.
MORRISON: Masculine tailoring, block colours & floor sweeping skirts
I've never really taken much notice of Morrison but their on-trend colour blocking caught my eye in striking hues and materials.
LOVER: romantic, lace, leather, white, beige, red & black
As lover celebrates their ten year anniversary they prove why they're here with an amazing collection. Everything was so beautifully constructed. Need those lace shorts.
ROMANCE WAS BORN: Sheer, tribal aesthetics, hair, metallics, sequins & fringing
They are by far my most anticipated collection each year. I still get goosebumps thinking about watching their show last year when I was down. They bring more than a fashion show they bring a whole theatrical experience and this year they they didn't fail to disappoint. 
source: russh & style.com
My highlights of Rosemount Fashion Week, Monday: day one.
I'll have some more of my favourites tomorrow.
♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment