November 25, 2010

wishing well.





I'm back... just
I am currently lusting over summer so bad. And I've only been in the northern hemisphere winter for like two weeks. help me now!
Tan lines, short short, vintage t-shirts. Instead I'm wearing about 5 layers and I still spend most of my time shaking & trying to keep warm. The last few days have been -28 temps, I actually didn't think it could get that cold. I know now I was wrong!
Had such a good day snowboarding today though, so it is kind of all worth it in the end.
Snow storm coming tonight, I love waking up to fresh snow covering the house. 
It's like someone has sprinkled icing sugar over everything. LOVE.
Hope you are all amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. sounds wonderful to me. next time leave room in your suitcase for me to sneak over. x sar

    ReplyDelete