August 31, 2009

She's got that look in her Eye.

Lily Allen for Elle UK's October issue sporting her new platinum blonde crop.  Undecided if I like the blonde or brunette Lily better? I adore her nonetheless, she really is one of a kind.  I Love  the tattoos on her wrist and her unique sense of style which always seems to be gracing magazine pages.  This Brit-it girl is seen relaxing on the beach with friend- model-turned-designer extraordinaire Kate Moss has taken the world by storm with her catchy tunes and infectious personality.  If there was once person I'd love to invite to my party it would be Lily Allen. ♥
“I suppose now I’m thinking about the next step and whether I want to get a place in the country. Actually, I probably should just sit back and relax a bit. I don’t know if I’ll continue with what I do or if I’ll get married and have kids I have no idea what it is that I want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment