September 3, 2013

Time Out.

I have been a little out of the loop lately which seems to be the case most of the time lately. 
I've been working on some exciting things including blogging over at KiVARi  which has been wonderful to be able to channel my effort into creating a blog filled with lustful destinations, bohemian dreams and wanderlust moments. Other than that I visited New Zealand which proved to be so much more than I expected & I'm now planning a trip to the US early next year. It's all happening so it's hard to find time out to just wind down and relax and blog on thirteenlittleloves. But I just couldn't help sharing these pics as they are my favourites this week! Especially the shoes, I have been wanting some like this for AGES now & we are getting a pair in at work- winning! Can't wait to get my hands on these babies. Follow me on instagram- ninarichards to see more pics of me. Seems to be easy to update that than this in this fast paced world.


1 comment:

  1. I love the first photo!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete