February 24, 2013

Broken Dreams.

I'm having a night when you feel deflated, everything has been sucked out of me and I feel like a weekend to relax from the weekend. Nothing will fix it except maybe Sara's orange lips & some pale pink flowers, really that combination will cure anything!

Right now I just want to lay under the sun with the sea flowing over me to wash away this heartache, but it's 10pm on a Sunday so instead I've got my favourite candle, fresh sheets & lights above my bed. Life can't be in sync and amazing forever right?
It's the times like this that remind us that we are alive & that we feel to the fullest.
Because feeling anything is always better than feeling nothing.
 But for now I'm off to bed to lose myself in sweet dreams & wish for a better tomorrow.
♥ ♥

images: harperandharley, snob, stylemeromy, hardtoexplain

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog:) I am now following you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words Nina! Can't believe me it has taken this long to properly check out your blog. Hope you're well xxx

    ReplyDelete