March 30, 2011

PAMELA LOVE & TOPSHOP.


New York jewellery designer Pamela Love is bringing her distinctive tough-yet-romantic aesthetic to British-based chain store giant Topshop. Featuring in the latest issue of Vogue UK, Love explains her pieces will replicate “the true spirit of America.” The first of the five part series titled “Hearts & Arrows” is inspired by the American Indians featuring feathers and bright colours while the second instalment, “Dream Catcher,” is heavily based on South Western influences.

Topshop is just adding another amazing designer to their already impressive list of collaborations including Kate Moss, Christopher Kane and Lanvin. However, Love is going to be the first featured designer from the States and the first one with a line of jewellery. The collection will be cheaper than her signature collection and will hit stores this April. In the midst of the Indian and Western design qualities I hope Love adds her signature and unique qualities like rough spikes, gripping claws and sharp daggers. I Love love, I love Topshop, I feel like I’m about to meet my first true love.

ARTICLE I WROTE AND FEATURED ON THREAD PEOPLE.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that first shot!!

    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete