August 2, 2010

if only moments could last forever.


So I have had the most adventurous past three days of my life. ♥
I don't even know where to begin, so many things didn't turn out how we originally planned but that made the adventure even more memorable and hectic.  

Byron Bay picnics on the most perfect winter's day it felt like summer, drinking mojitos, 3am Surfers feasts, chewing gum in Amelia's hair, Road trips to Woodford for Splendour, Drinking in car, Getting kicked out of Splendour, Seeing RBT so sitting in car for 4 hours hectic freaking out, Walking up to flashing lights and realising there not even breath testing, asking to get breath tested anyway, picking up 3 teenage boys hitch hiking, freaking them out tripping out driving and talking shit, finding our way to the Valley in Brisbane, Missing lockout by 5 mins, going back to friends kick ons, getting drunk at a ridiculous hour in the morning and talking more shit, Squishing into a bed at 9am to try sleep, sleeping failed, lying in the sun, driving back to the Gold Coast, Burleigh sunsets eating hot chips, finding funny people in photos that don't know they're in a photo when they're fucked, sleeping for a ridiculous amount of time and waking up 45 minutes before Amelia left.  

Wow. 
I actually couldn't think of a better person to have spent those three days with.
I love you Amelia- come back soon!!
Trying to catch up on Uni now and it is way too boring.
I want to go and frolic the world and have more adventurous like this i feel like time is running out and soon I'm going to be too old.
Sometime I live in the future too much, Amelia made me aware of this.
It needs to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment