June 27, 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction.

Yesterday I gave my wardrobe a massive mid year makeover.  It felt so liberating to organise everything from colour to type of garment to sleeve length.  It looks perfect and after a hard day of tossing out, trying on and thinking 'in ten years time is this going to come back in fashion and i wish i kept this', i was done. I went a little OCD to even matching coathangers with colour.  So if it's a white top its a white coathanger, black top, black coathanger etc however all dresses and jackets have wooden coathangers.  I think everything looks so much better with wooden I'm getting wooden eventually.  Anyway I can now see what I need to buy and what I already have that I forgot about.  I advise everyone does a major cleanover every half a year.  It feels fabulous. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment