March 29, 2009

The Start of Forever.

From me to everyone throughout ever corner of the world from every walk of life.

I have been obsessing over fashion blogs for about the past year now and many hours endlessly looking through street fashion so I thought why not set up a blog of my own. And maybe someone out there can become inspired by my pictures, my blogs, my thoughts and my feelings.  

I believe everyone out there has a creative side in them they just need to embrace it and not think about the what if's. Just be yourself and let go. Have fun with fashion and have fun with life. 

Anyway I had a crazy night last night and am now extremely tierd, didnt get any uni work done tonight so I think I better go to sleep and dream of a more productive day tomorrow.

much love. looking forward to sharing with all you out there.

nina x

No comments:

Post a Comment