May 11, 2010

My RAFW

Rosemount Australian Fashion Week
Possibly the greatest week of my life. ♥
Met so many fabulous people, watched some amazing shows, had little sleep, overindulged in free nandos, took advantage of free coffees and worked a hell of a lot.

Highlight for sure would be Romance Was Born show at University of Sydney. 
By far the greatest thing I have ever witnessed and just thinking about it gives me chills. It was worth the effort to try and get in because the whole atmosphere was mesmerising and nothing will ever compare.

Zimmermann was great (like always), so was Ellery, Manning Cartell, Bec & Bridge, TAFE student Elliott Ward-Fare, Jayson Brunsdon, Karla Spetic and Kirrily Johnston.
The view from our office of the Sydney Opera House was breath-taking.

It was such a tiring and long week but I wouldn't change a thing, I am already hating reality and wish I was back playing among the fashionable and sociable.  

Will miss my media maids Zoe, Karina, Jess, Brooke, Georgia, Liana and Camilla
♥ ♥

Will do some reviews of the shows in the coming week.
But right now I have so so much uni to catch up on.
Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment